Friday, December 02, 2005

RENEGADE SOUL


THIS AND ALL IMAGES IN SOUL MOSAIC COPYRIGHT (c) 2004-2005.
Any reproduction without artist's permission is unlawful.

Image available for silkscreening at http://www.cafepress.com/renegadesoul

I drew this one for my bedroom...trying to brighten up the walls. Kind of a rock star with a superhero twist. Renegade Soul, Super Lead Singer...? Now the image is inspiring to me because I started singing with a band and have performed in a few local shows. Call it my alter ego if you want; if my legs ever look like that in a skirt, I wouldn't mind too much.

2 Comments:

Blogger TreeOnThaMove- said...

Get it Lydddd! You will have to let me know more about how to set up my own gift shop. Thsi is really cool!

Trevor E.

5:17 AM  
Blogger J. Rocker said...

she has my legs

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home