Wednesday, November 30, 2005

ROGUE MAGAZINE


THIS AND ALL IMAGES IN SOUL MOSAIC COPYRIGHT (c)2004-2005.
Any reproduction without artist's permission is unlawful.

Image available for silkscreening at http://www.cafepress.com/gogopinup

This started out as a joke. I had some pictures from a retro fashion show I modeled in a while ago, and thought I'd make it into a fake magazine cover, since I am about ten years too late for that dream to ever materialize (it's not going to stop me from taking pictures, though). I looked up a bunch of old pulp men's magazines online, and the article titles were hilarious and racy in their quaint way. But there were never any pinups of color on any of the covers, so I naturally had to make a Soul Mosaic version based on stuff I imagined would have been going on in 1968 for the "modern male."

2 Comments:

Blogger Nice Guy said...

You can upload a photo to http://www.FotoTrix.com to create fake magazine covers (plus 1,000+ other photo tricks and an online image editor).

7:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dag! Lydia, I had no idea. That's what's up. Do you lady.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home